Emerald Skyline Corporation integrates a holistic approach to developing and operating the built environment by advising and assisting developers, building owners, managers, and tenants in the evaluation, selection and implementation of sustainable strategies and practices. We are devoted to the creation and implementation of sustainable solutions for commercial properties including:
- Multi-family and mixed use
- Industrial buildings
- Shopping centers
- Fulfill environmental & social responsibility
- Enhance the health, well-being & productivity of occupants
- Reduce utility & operating costs
- Improve your property’s income, value & marketability
- Present a positive public image
- Improve the community’s quality of life
A study by the MIT Collaborative found that Green Facilities provide substantial financial benefits over conventional facilities. It was found that sustainable facilities can reduce 20-year life cycle costs between $49.90/ft2 and $66.30/ft2.
The Total Cost of Ownership includes Acquisition Cost, Utility Costs, Maintenance Cost and Disposal Cost.
Financing alternatives combined with Utility Company rebates, tax credits, Depreciation benefits reduce the investment and improve the ROI
Emerald Skyline Corporation is dedicated to the swift, aggressive and uncompromising pursuit of your financial and non-financial sustainable objectives. These include: